Take a good look at the top story - written by a wonderful group of social scientists on the importance of voluntary action to the fight against climate change. Several of them - Carol Saunders, Elise Amel, and Christie Manning - I've had the pleasure of meeting and/or working with. I think they did a great job on this piece.
Enjoy your weekends - don't forget to get outside and take at least a moment to listen to the songs of birds or sound of leaves rustling in the wind.
News of Sustainability Benefiting People Today
- The Power of Voluntary Actions to Affect Climate Change Grist, 9/14
- Court Rules Against Automakers in Global Warming Case, Upholds State Requirements For More Fuel Efficient Vehicles Detroit Free Press, 9/14
- Forest Nations Press for Carbon Credits Financial Times, 9/14
- Lenders Offering 'Green Mortgages' That Reward Energy Efficiency Wall Street Journal, 9/14
- Clean Energy Will Improve Health of the World's Poor Mongabay.com, 9/14
- Eating Less Beef May Slow Climate Change AP, 9/14
- World Crops Could Decline 16% Due to Warming Reuters, 9/14
- More Stories (Browse By Topic)...